Hammerhead SHARK eBike 29 Inch Wheel – Mid Motor
The new Hammerhead for 2023 is fitted with the latest silent Bafang M420. With power of 250W, you’re smoothly supported until the legal speed limit of 15.5mph/25kph. Powerful 80Nm of torque and sensitive controls result in a user-friendly support characteristic, especially when starting and riding uphill.
Our LG battery will have you taking on any challenge. With a charge time of 6 hours and minimum range of 40 miles, there’s so many places to explore on your new e-bike.
The Hammerhead design also allows you to charge the locked battery within the aluminium frame or securely remove for easier charging. With ample wattage to make easy work of the steepest climbs and giving you a helping hand to let you carry a mountain of adventure gear.
- Frame: Alloy 6061 With Integrated Down Tube Battery.
- Fork: Suntour XCM Suspension Fork With Lockout. 100mm Travel.
- Headset: TFP,TOPHS-C8073 1 1/8 Semi-Integrated Headset.
- Stem: 80mm Promax Alloy Stem.
- Handlebar: Promax Alloy Handlebar 720mm Wide.
- Grips: Borita 130mm Lock-On Grips.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10 Speed.
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 10 Speed.
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc brakes.
- Rotors: Shimano 160mm Centre Lock Rotors.
- Crankset: Bafang MM520 170mm Cranks. Bafang 38t Chainring 4 Bolt, 104mm BCD.
- Cassette: Shimano Deore 11-42t 10 Speed Cassette.
- Chain: KMC X10NP 10 Speed Chain.
- Wheelset: Stars 29” Alloy Double Wall Rims.
- Tyres: CST 29 x 2.35 Tyres.
- Pedals: VP-565 Alloy Platform Pedals With Reflectors.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Saddle.
- Seatpost: Promax Alloy Seatpost 27.2mm Ø.
- Battery: 36v 15Ah LG 21700 Lithium-ION Battery.
- Power Unit: Bafang M420 36V/250W MID-MOTOR.
- Torque: 80Nm.
- Display: Bafang DP C11 LCD Display.
- Charger: ST Charger 36v.
- Weight: 28kg.
- Accessories: Bell, Front And Rear Reflectors.
UK LawsYou can ride an electric bike if you’re 14 or over. Our electric bikes are known as ‘electrically assisted pedal cycles’ (EAPCs). You do not need a licence to ride one and it does not need to be registered, taxed or insured.
Where you can rideAll Shark eBikes meet the EAPC requirements and are classed as a normal pedal bike. This means you can ride it on cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed.
DataTag SecurityAll our Shark eBike range come with Datatag trusted forensic marking and theft deterrent systems for your eBike, at no extra cost.
All Shark bikes, including their electrical parts are covered under a 2 year General Warranty.
– Frames and Forks: 2 years
– Electrical Components: 2 years or 300 charge cycles – whichever comes first (subject to proper care and maintenance)
Normal wear and tear not included.
Once you have placed the order for your new Shark bike we will immediately contact our supplier to arrange for the delivery and communicate this back to you. Your bike will be mostly built with some easy assembly required once you receive it. We will send you the relevant assembly videos after purchase.