Amazing Value Dual Power System
If you are looking for more power than the average electric bike but worried about the legalities of such choice, the Relay 500W is one of the rare choices to consider. The unique dual power system integrated in this e-bike allows the user to choose between two modes depending on whether you are on-road or off-road, allowing you to make use of higher power where it is safe and legal to do so.
The Relay 500W is made for you who primarily intend on using the bike on-road, but may be interested in modifying it to gain extra power for off-road riding.
- 250/500W brushless rear hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation when in restricted mode, i.e. 15.5mph. Road legal once in restricted 250w mode)
- LCD dashboard: controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function. 5 pedal assist power modes
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- Brakes: Disc brakes
- 36V/9Ah Lithium-ion battery, Optional upgrade to 36V/16Ah and 36V/19Ah available
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ Alloy 6061 frame, Suitable for 5′ 5″ – 6′ 1″(Feet)
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy 100mm
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 26″ Alloy double-walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- 1-year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 23kg
Once you have placed the order for your new Cyclotricity bike, we will arrange for the delivery date and communicate this back to you. The usual delivery period is between 3 and 5 days. The bike will arrive in a box and some easy assembly will be required. We are always available to help should you have any issues.
Free Delivery To UK Mainland
Additional Costs May Apply To Scottish Highlands
1 Year Warranty